TO TAKE TO THE HOSPITAL"
1. WARM SOCKS WITH GRIPPER TREADS FOR WALKING:
Your hospital might provide you with a pair of these but itís nice to have a couple more with you to change into.
2. SWEAT PANTS, LOOSE TEE SHIRT or LOOSE DRESS:
such as a Muu Muu
3. BIG SHIRTS, BLOUSES, SWEATHER or ZIPPED SWEATSHIRT:
In case you get cold and to wear home from hospital
4. TOOTHBRUSH and TOOTHPASTE
5. COMB and/or BRUSH
8. SKIN LOTION
9. PERFUME or AFTER SHAVE:
10. PORTABLE RADIO/CASSETTE PLAYER WITH EARPHONES AND CASSETTES
11. EXTRA BATTERIES for RADIO/CASSETTE PLAYER
12. BOOKS/ MAGAZINES
13. SMALL PERSONAL FAN:
Some hospital can be very warm and you might be glad you brought this along.
14. SUGARLESS BREATH MINTS
15. LIP BALM
16. PHONE NUMBERS OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS
17. PRE-PAID PHONE CARD
18. LOOSE FITTING UNDER GARMENTS:
Ladies, leave the bras at home.
19. NAIL FILE AND/OR NAIL CLIPPERS
1. SHAVING SUPPLIES:
If it will make you feel better to shave go for it. But, a few days growth of beard isnít going to mean the end of the world.
1. SANITARY NAPKINS, PANTY SHIELDS:
If you are having regular menstrual periods, this surgery does something with female hormones and most likely you will start your period a day or two after your surgery.
If you will feel better with a little color on your cheeks than by all means bring whatever you need.