100 Reasons to Have the Surgery and To Lose Weight!
Click to go back to "Reasons Page 1"
51) To not dread getting my hair cut, because I have to look in
the mirror and tell the hairstylist how I want my hair cut.
52) To be taken seriously by a doctor that will listen to me
instead of "harping" that I need to lose weight.
53) To not dread of going to the doctor because of the "weigh" in.
54) To not have someone ask me, "How much do you weigh"?, "How
much are you going to let yourself gain"?
55) To not have someone remark, "Look at what you did to
56) To not have people feel that I do not have will power, that
something must be wrong with me.
57) To have more energy.
58) To be able to go swimming without dreading the pain from
getting out of the pool and having to walk home.
59) To take the extra burden off of my torn rotator cuffs.
60) To be able to sit in a seat without spilling over.
61) To be able to use toilet tissue as it is intended to be use,
to be able to clean my "backside" properly without having to be
62) To not have to fear breaking chairs when I sit in them.
63) To not wake up more tired than when I went to bed.
64) To not have intense leg cramps.
65) To not have muscle spasms/cramps in my legs and feet after
walking or any physical activity.
66) To wake up refreshed and eager to start the day.
67) To not have sleep apnea.
68) To not have to fear sleeping around others because of the
snoring, i.e. falling asleep on a plane.
69) To not have "love handles".
70) To not have double, triple chins.
71) To be able to use the regular stalls in a public bathroom,
instead of waiting for the handicap ones.
72) To not have to fear falling and not being able to get up.
73) To not to do irreparable damage to my weight bearing joints.
74) To not have to have knee replacements.
75) To not fear having needed surgery because of the weight.
76) To love myself as a special and unique person.
77) To live a long and productive life.
78) To be able to climb stairs.
79) To not have to worry about squeezing into small/tight places.
80) To have a lap.
81) To not have the fear of being rejected.
82) To have the pain under control so that I can return to the
work force and not have to draw SSD.
83) To be able to fit into a normal size casket, instead of
causing my family undue financial costs.
84) To be able to walk any distance without having to look for a
bench to sit.
85) To not have my side of the bed break down from the weight.
86) To not have my recliner break down because of the weight.
87) To have the seatbelt in vehicles fit around me.
88) To be able to get out of the back seat of a two-door car.
89) To not have to be assisted up with heights with my wife's/husband's
or significate other's assistance.
90) To lessen the chance of certain types of cancer, i.e. breast
91) To avoid early death caused by obesity.
92) To have my family look at me with pride and not to be ashamed
to introduce me to friends.
93) To not have to use my handicap sticker when parking, to be
able to walk to the store, etc. and leave the handicap parking for
others worse off than me.
94) To avoid other health problems caused by obesity, i.e. sugar
95) To "like" myself.
96) To not break a toilet seat when leaning to one side.
97) To wear regular slacks, instead of always having to have
98) To not have brown skin between my thighs from the skin
99) To be able to walk between cars/furniture/aisle, etc. without
wiping off the dust with my belly.
And the 100th Reason: The Best and Main Reason is
....I am worth it.